My good friend and author Patti Shenberger joins us today for Friendship Friday. Her answers to the ‘weird questions’ are very interesting so make sure you scroll through all of them.
1. Please tell us a little bit about yourself: I’m married to a wonderful guy for over 30 years, have two great kids (on most days), and a great son-in-law an daughter-in-law. My four legged kids are Sophie and Ace. I love to travel, read, spend time with family and friends. When I’m not writing, I’m reading. I’m also the current President of the Greater Detroit RWA chapter.
2. Please tell us about your most recent release: My most recent release will be this coming November 15th from eXtasy Romance. Flavorful Seductions is book six in The Zodiac Club series. Kate Carlisle needs every ounce of courage she can muster if she has any hope of keeping her catering business Sinful Sweets afloat. But when business mogul Adam Belfour is in desperate need of her culinary skills, it’s all Kate can do to keep her mind off his sexy physique and on whipping up decadent desserts in order to seal the deal.
3. What cd is in your cd-player right now? Carrie Underwood Blown Away
4. How much do you use ketchup? (1 – not at all, 5 – on all foods) That’s a ‘5’. I love ketchup on pretty much everything.
5. Are you a “dogperson” or a “catperson”? Definitely a dog person (she says looking at her sleeping little cockapoo-westie mix Sophie Bean.) But we also have a cat who believe he’s a dog in the house. Good old Ace.
6. What’s the size of your shoes? 8.5
7. What would you want to be written on your tombstone? That I loved well and lived well.
8. Is your middle finger longer than your ring finger? Nope, not even close
9. The person you would never want to meet? Freddy Kruger! I hate scary movies.
10. Do you like carrots? Ha, this is a good one. I love raw carrots, but loathe cooked ones. How weird is that?
11. What’s your favorite word? Poopy-squats. I have no idea where it came from, but it’s my word of choice instead of saying a swear word when things don’t go right.
12. When you looked in the mirror first thing this morning, what was the first thing you thought? Crap, I look like my mother (G).
13. The last song you listened to? On The Pontoon by Little Big Town on Dancing With The Stars
14. What is your guilty pleasure Disney movie? Eight Below or Snow Dogs.
15. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? I would go to Hawaii. It’s a place I’ve always wanted to visit.
16. An angel appears out of Heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. “Be brand-specific” it says. Man! What are you gonna say about that? Even if you don’t drink booze there’s something you can figure out… so what’s it gonna be? That’s easy, being a non-drinker, I’m picking Pepsi
17. Your house is on fire! You have just enough time to run in there and grab ONE inanimate object. Don’t worry, your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely. So what’s the one thing you’re going to save from that blazing inferno? I have an afghan that I made when I first learned how to crochet. It’s pretty raggy, but I’ve had it for over 30 years, so that’s what I’m grabbing.
18. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? My gut instinct is to say my adventure with colon cancer. But after thinking about it for a minute, there are so many things I learned during that time, that I don’t think I would erase what I went through.